Generally, Most of the garages are packed due to which there is a lot of trouble in the cold. And these garage work can be done only in an specified area like garage. So, If you want to make your garage warm place during working hour and want to work cold free for long duration the best garage heater is a perfect solution. These heaters are featured to generate maximum heat in short amount of time. However, your selection will depends upon the area of your garage. During winter season opening a garage door is bit challenging here you can check the best the best Garage Door Opener Remote.
These garage heater reviews will help you to know all the necessary details about this products that are available for you to buy. By reading our reviews and practical buying guide, you will be able to find the best electric garage heater as per your needs.
Keep reading to find out details about garage heater safety and other important features of these needy heaters. Here you you can also check will also find some great advice to bear in mind when you are considering purchasing one of these heaters.
Heat Storm HS-1500
WIFI Infrared Heater
Mr. Heater MH60QFAV
60,000 BTU Portable Propane Forced Air Heater
Dr. Infrared Heater 1500W
carbon infrared heater
Comfort Zone CZ220
with Dual Knob Controls
Space Heater 1500W
with Adjustable Thermostat, ECO Mode, 24Hrs Timer, Internal Oscillating, LED Display
High Velocity Utility Fan-Features
1. Dr. Heater DR966 240-volt Hardwired Shop Garage Commercial Heater, 3000-watt/6000-watt, DR966 240V
This is the safe the safest, comfort and quick heat generating tool. This heater is easy to installed in either your new or old building. This is the main heat source for your garage, factories, stores, warehouses, workshops, schools, churches, hospitals, dormitories or any exposed areas. This device featured steel metal sheath electric heating elements with low sheath temperatures provide uniform heat. It has a large matched dynamically 8" fan which gives maximum air flow with minimum trouble and noise. Heat get spreaded all over the area uniformly. It comes with 240V single phase 3000/600W. It is wall Listed or ceiling mounted heater with bracket. It comes with thermostat with high and low setting. It also features five adjustable louvers for direct air flow.
- It is a comes with 240V single phase 3000/6000W commercial electric heater
- It is UL/CUL wall listed or ceiling mounted heater with Bracket
- It comes with adjustable thermostat with high and low setting.
- It has 5 adjustable louvers for direct airflow
- It is hardwired
- Its 8 inch fan provide maximum air flow with minimum turbulence and noise, gently distributes warmth through the area.
Bit expensive but worth buying
2. Heat Storm HS-1500-PHX-WIFI Infrared Heater, WiFi Wall Mounted
This Heat storm is the best quality of heater. It is a wall mounted heater only which means it is a pace saving and can be in any where in the home. It comes with 1500 watts of power which means you can heat up to an insulated 300sq. ft as a primary heater or 750 sq. ft as a a supplemental heat source. It featured with Wi-Fi which means you can control the temperature from-your phone. The grill of this tool is safe to touch. When it is installed over the outlet you can hide the cord inside the heater.
- It is Wi-Fi enabled makes it possible for you to control the temperature from your phone.
- It comes with 1500 watts of power means you can heat up to an insulated 300 sq ft as primary heater or 750 sq. ft. as a supplemental heat source.
- It is space saving wall mount design which means you don't lose floor space.
- When it is installed over the outlet, you can hide the cord inside the heater.
- Safe to the touch grill. Wall mounted version, Feet not included.
It is safe to touch
It is wall mounted means space saving
Feet is not included
Wi-Fi Does not work some times properly
3. Mr. Heater MH60QFAV 60,000 BTU Portable Propane Forced Air Heater
The Mr. Heater 60,000 BTU Propane Forced-air Heater generally built for job site. It is tough and ready to generate heat instantly. You just have to hook up to your propane tank then plug in to any 110VAC outlet and you will get well found steady heat for hours. It has variable 30,000-60,000 BTU output. It can heats up to 1,250 sq. ft. and can runs on a 20-lb. propane tank. Its QBT technology makes this Heater 50% quieter than a standard propane heater. It is well built and from durable steel.It is economically much efficient and has clean burning property. It consit of heavy-duty high output fan. It produce continuous ignition.
- It is built with QBT Technology which means 50% Quieter than a standard propane heater
- It is 60,000 BTU propane forced-air heater
- Variable 30,000-60,000 BTU Output (Runs Up To 14 hrs on 20 lb. tank (low setting))
- It can heats Up To 1,500 Sq.Ft.
- It generate continuous ignition
It has variable 30,000-60,000 BTU Output
Can run up to 14 jhrs on 20 lb. tank
Better For Jobsite
4. Dr. Infrared Heater 1500W carbon infrared heater indoor outdoor patio garage wall or ceiling Mount with remote, black
The DR-238 is an indoor and outdoor infrared heater. This tool, produce safe, clean, instant and odorless carbon infrared heat. It gives you maximum comfort during winter season activity either indoor or outdoor. It also features 3 heat output setting 900W, 1200W and 1500W to fulfill our requirements. DR-238 is manufactured with durable and weather proof anodized aluminum for long outdoor use. It comes with power cord, wall and ceiling mounting bracket and it can be controlled by remote.
- It is suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
- It generates clean, instant and odorless Infrared heat, 900W, 1200W, 1500W
- Just Plug it with Plug and go uses standard 120V, remote controlled
- It included wall and Ceiling mounting bracket
- It is made with durable and weather proof aluminum
It can be controlled by remote
It comes with 9000W, 1200W, 1500W
Cables that given are little and the screws furnished with it are low and shoddy quality.
5. Comfort Zone CZ220 Fan-Forced Ceiling Mount Heater with Dual Knob Controls
The comfort zone CZ220 is perfect heater. Its is space saving there fan force heater is designed for ceiling mounting and hard wired installed which saves valuable floor space. It is made with durable steel construction like gauge steel, which stands up well to the temperature fluctuation in areas that are poorly installed. It louvers and a variable mounting angle helps for direct airflow. There fan forced design helps to distribute it throughout the room. It features dual knob thermostat allows you to easily adjust the temperature to set it right. It has a built in sensor switches due to which device get automatically off when over heats.
- The design is space saving.
- It is made with durable steel construction.
- The control is convenient.
- It has smart safety features.
It is ceiling mounted and hard wired
Generate heat in targeted area
A bit expensive
6. Space Heater, Indoor Portable Electric 1500W Ceramic Tower Heaters with Adjustable Thermostat, ECO Mode, 24Hrs Timer, Internal Oscillating, LED Display,
Space heater feature packed and affordable heater. It features two heat settings 900W and 1500W. It can be immediately heat up in just 3 seconds with reliable ceramic heating technology. This tool is suitable for any specified area. it has carry handle so it can be easily transported. It has a unique design of vertical horizontal double duty. it is made of ABS flame resistant material. Its Eco setting can adjust the digital thermostat and heat settings automatically to optimize energy consumption.
- It features 2 heat settings 900w/1500w
- It can be quickly heat-up in 3 seconds with reliable ceramic heating technology
- It has a unique design of Vertical-Horizontal Double-duty.
- It is made of ABS flame-resistant material.
- Its Eco setting can adjust the digital thermostat and heat settings automatically to optimize energy consumption.
Comfort can be customized
Safe to use
Temperature on the LED display may not accurate
7. Lasko Pro-Performance High Velocity Utility Fan-Features Pivoting Blower and Built-in Outlets,
Lasko pro is a featured packed tool. it has 3 high velocity speeds which turn small fan ideal for a range of application. It is suitable for job site. Its powerful blower provides a cooling breeze whenever it is required. It has a wide pivot angle which lets you aim the air towards the floor, ceiling, or anywhere in between. It has two industrial outlets located on the side so that you will be able to plug in power tools and charge your phone within reach. This tool is cool ventilate, exhaust and dry. It is fully assemble and ready to use.
- It has 3 high velocity speeds
- It has pivoting head to direct air flow & circulation
- It has a twin 120-volt accessory outlets
- This tool is cool, ventilate, exhaust, & dry
- It is fully assembled and ready to use right out of the box
It is fully assembled
It has a high utility fan
Types Of Garage Heaters
There are various types of garage heater available in the market. Before buying a garage heater we should know that what are the types of garage heater, there purpose, specification and which type of heater can fulfill our needs.
Fan-forced garage heaters
These garage heaters have connected fan and they are easy to install. Generally, this heater are potentialy the most popular garage heater type. In this device electricity gets converted into a heat and then a fan pull in cold air from the garage and then blows it out once it has warmed up over the heating element. It can heat the room fastly and generate a lot of heat.
Radiant or Infrared garage heaters
A radiant or infrared style of garage heater eject heat directly towards the objects. It works in a familiar way as the sun does so it provide a more comfortable heat than fan forced heaters. The issue with these heaters is that you have to be stand close to them to enjoy the benefits so they are not as popular as the fan forced heaters.
Diesel, kerosene or natural gas garage heaters
These kinds of heaters are powered by fuels rather than electricity. They can heat up a garage very quickly and as they don’t require an electricity supply, they are highly portable. Although they are great for heating larger areas, you should take care with one of these kinds of heaters, as they can be dangerous to use in an enclosed space.