Going to work with the wrong portable workbench could cost you your mental health.
Possessing the right portable workbench at your work space can make your work project go a hell of lot easier, making it a delight to work with.
It can become a task choosing the right one with so many options on the market today.
We have compile and made picking the right one easy. By putting out the most popular ones at different price points.
THE BEST PORTABLE WORKBENCH WITH REVIEWS In 2020
Here are the list of the best portable workbenches we discover on the market:
1. ATD Tools 7012 Work Table
Heavy-Duty Mobile Work Table with Drawer comes with a 1 inch deep drawer for suitable storage that includes a drawer and top tray liner. The 29 inches x 20 inches x 1 inch top tray is draw to hold air tools, screwdrivers and pry bars. It is adjustable from 34 inches to 48 inches in hight.
- It has 220 pounds capacity in center
- It comes with drawer and top tray liner
- It has adjustable from 34 inch to 48 inch high
- It has 29 inch x 20 inch x 1 inch top tray designed to hold air tools, screwdrivers and pry bars
- It has 1 inch deep drawer for convenient storage
2. WORX Pegasus Multi-Function Work Table
The Pegasus is a versatile work station that change from a table to a sawhorse in seconds. It can be joined with other Pegasus tables to create a larger work surface and includes a dual clamping system to hold any object tightly in place. As a worktable, the Pegasus features a 31” x 25” surface capable of supporting up to 300 lbs. It has a unique link-lock system ensures your Pegasus table will hold heavier materials without fasten or folding. It has two quick-adjusting bar clamps slide along the built-in tabletop channels and act like a second set of hands to hold straight-edged materials in place for cutting, gluing, painting, varnishing and any other DIY tasks. In sawhorse mode, the Pegasus has hollow wells designed to help hold a standard 2×4 steady so you can work more safely and easily. It is perfect for those with a smaller workspace or garage. Whether you’re a DIY lover, a crafter, or a woodworker, the WORX Pegasus is the perfect associate for every project on your list.
- It is versatile worktable converts into a sawhorse or work bench in seconds
- It is compact, fordable and lightweight for go-anywhere usage and storage
- Its worktable supports up to 300 lbs. sawhorse supports up to 1,000 lbs. – legs lock for added security
- It includes two Quick Clamps and four clamp dogs to secure a variety of materials and shapes
- The tabletop measures 31”x 25” or 725 sq. in. 32” height, 30 lbs.
3. BLACK+DECKER WM225-A Portable Project Center and Vise
It is lightweight black & decker workmate wm225 portable work bench. It can transforms into a sawhorse, a vise, and a bench tool stand and capable of holding up to 450 pounds. It is strong steel design also features an easy-to-use clutch and clamp system, as well as rubber feet. It has adjustable jaws include four swivel pegs that can be used to grip any object. There Bench dimensions is 30-1/8-inch bench height, 23-1/8-inch sawhorse height, 0-9-1/4-inch parallel clamping, 0-9-7/8-inch diagonal clamping, 16-inch max. There parallel leg clamping is 24-inch max. Diagonal peg clamping, and a 24-inch-by-9-11/16-inch work surface. The workmate 225 portable project center will makes a great inclusion to any workshop. Comes with four swivel pegs and rubber feet.
- Its workbench transforms into a vise, sawhorse, and bench tool stand
- Its sturdy steel design holds up to 450 pounds
- It has adjustable jaws include swivel pegs for a unique gripping range
- It measures 30.2-by-6.8-by-24.1 Inches; weighs 28 pounds
- It includes four vise attachments
4. FIXKIT 7-in-1 Portable Workbench
The 7-in-1 multifunctional workbench comes with 7 strong practical functions, workbench, sawhorse, scaffold, platform, car creeper and hand truck. The dimension of the work bench is 42.7”x21.5” and there max loading is 440lbs. For more accurate application, the table top is featured with a detachable tool tray (which also can be hanged in the handle), compass, ruler, 2 clamp dogs and quick clamp holes (quick clamp is not included). An ideal work bench for carpenter, craftsman, DIY lovers. No assembly requires and can be folded into a platform in seconds, saving space in your house and garage. The inserted handle and towing hole made it portable and loadable for go-anywhere usage without hassle and mess. This 7-in-1 versatile work table is supported by heavy duty aluminum legs and durable steel frames, offering large load bearing capacity and super stability with triangle design for any tools, wood, materials and working people. Height of 20.5 inch for scaffold and platform mode, height of 30.7 inch for workbench and sawhorse mode. It comes with 4 heavy duty wheels (2 with brakes) for the use in car creeper, dolly and hand truck modes, offering load bearing up to 220 lbs. Further, the bottom self-adjustable mats will protect the wood floor and work for rough or uneven floor.
- It is 7-in-1 Multifunctional Workbench equipped with 7 strong practical functions, workbench, sawhorse, scaffold, platform, car creeper and hand truck.
- It is practical versatile Counter top for more precise application.
- It is foldable, Compact and Portable and no assembly requires.
- It is stable load bearing & has adjustable height.
- The movable workbench Comes with 4 heavy duty wheels.
5. Keter Folding Table Work Bench
The Keter Folding Work Table gives a sturdy portable work space for a various variety of projects. Add up on this folding work table to provide dependable work support for everything from sanding two-by-fours to staining table legs. It is made of durable steel legs provide the required support you need to feel confident while performing any task while a pair of one-handed clamps holds your project materials securely in place. Try it for single project and the bench will become your go-to source for good work support.
- Its dimension is 33. 46″ L x 21. 65″ W x 29. 75″ H
- It comes with two 12 inch Clamps
- Its weight capacity is work surface holds up to 1000 lbs.
- It is unique quick opening and folding system for easy storage and portability
- It is made of heavy-duty resin with aluminum legs
6. Keter Jobmade Clamping Work Bench Table
If you have got a project to start but you don’t have the right table to finish the job. The Job made Clamping Table by Keter is the final solution for your professional and DIY needs. It’s portable, so that you can carry it easily wherever you go. The best part is it has a built-in storage compartment to keep all your tools on hand when you need them and neatly organized in one single place.
- It folded dimensions is34. 65 in L x 21. 81 in. W x 4. 41 in. H / Unfolded: 38. 19 in. L x 25. 39 in. W x 31. 89 in. H. Ideal in size
- It is tough enough to handle 1000 lbs. of load, yet lightweight enough to take it wherever you need to go
- It’s made from durable resin, so it’ll never rust, rot, peel or fade
- The table can folds fully flat and is easy to carry thanks to the durable handle
- It work with confidence on slippery or uneven surfaces with built-in leg stabilizers
- It comes with four holding clamps to assist with the job as well as an accessory organize
7. Kreg KWS1000 Mobile Project Center
Tables provide large 27.5″ x 31.5″ work surface and 360° access. There locking table supports with easy-release tabs. The hole pattern on tables accept Kreg Bench Dogs and other accessories. It features Kreg Bench Clamp with Automaxx clamps vertically and horizontally. It has built-in storage trays hold hardware and other parts. The heavy-gauge steel legs provide a solid foundation.It can be folds down in seconds for work on the go and easy storage. It can be expandable by pairing up with a second Mobile project Center.
- It has multiple work modes provide maximum versatility
- It can folds down in seconds for work on the go, and for easy storage
- The hole pattern on tables accept bench dogs and other accessories
- It has built-in storage trays hold hardware and parts. Heavy-gauge steel legs provide a solid foundation
- It has an auto-adjust bench clamp and 4 Bench dogs included
It is no longer sage to choose a portable workbench you want to work on intensively based on one factor alone. This factor may be the brand you trust in, a price you expect to reflect a model’s specifications or the quality of the work table as resulting from its build.
The best way to pick a workbench is to choose a mix of features you have decide on, starting from your needs. Keter has put some great products on the market, yet Black & Decker, with their famous Workmate, are still a name to be reckoned with and their jawed grips are a great feature. The performance is a segment in itself, offering the basic product for a decent price.